0 Shouts - 2,386 Scrobbles
Louis Johnson (born April 13, 1955, in Los Angeles, California, United States) is an American bass guitarist.
Johnson is best known for his group The Brothers Johnson and his session playing on several hit albums of the 1970s and '80s including the "best selling album of all time" Thriller. His signature sound is from the Music Man StingRay bass which Leo Fender especially made for him to first use and promote, and from his slapping technique.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Touch Of Class - (4:17) - 6 plays
- Kinky - (4:25) - 7 plays
- Might As Well Make Love - (4:44) - 3 plays
- Our Love - (4:19) - 3 plays
- Please Look Out - (2:32) - 9 plays
- Get on the Floor - (1:29) - 3 plays
- On The Wall - (3:02) - 5 plays
- Midnight - (4:54) - 2 plays
- Hyper Bass Solo! - (2:27) - 1 plays
- Slap Bass Solo - (1:48) - 1 plays