Lotfi Double Kanon
8 Shouts - 9,745 Scrobbles
Lotfi was born on 06/07/1974 in Annaba, son of a worker and a mother at home.
He grew up in a modest family composed of a brother and two sisters all university graduates.
Environment creation and motivation in him the thirst for knowledge.
BA-Mathematics series in 1992 in Annaba.
-Engineer status in 1998 in geology from the University of Annaba.
The modest income of his family motivated him to take charge at a young age, so to purchase his first "synthesizer", it had to do odd jobs for summer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wili wili - (4:04) - 22 plays
- Defendé - (8:11) - 12 plays
- Kima enta - (4:16) - 32 plays
- Rissala - (5:22) - 14 plays
- Goulou - (4:19) - 22 plays
- La la la ! - (5:28) - 6 plays
- Amour taywan - (4:20) - 9 plays
- Tchouf - (3:36) - 7 plays
- Danger - (4:01) - 12 plays
- Ya lebhar - (4:01) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online