2 Shouts - 3,420 Scrobbles
Lotfi Bouchnak is a singer, ud player and composer, born in Tunisia to a family of Turkish origin. Bouchnak is a charismatic artist, admired by his exceptional expressive qualities in the Arab community. He performs regularly at the Cairo Opera. Originally from the popular district of Halfaouine in Tunis, Lotfi Bouchnak was a student of the great maestros Salah al Medhi and Ali Srit. He sings the malouf with exquisite refinement, Tunisianclassical music forged around the Otoman and Arab Andalusian traditions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- nassaya - (6:16) - 13 plays
- Ritek - (6:48) - 6 plays
- Samai Asbain - (7:23) - 7 plays
- Ana Habbit - (12:33) - 5 plays
- Irtigal - (9:52) - 6 plays
- Lamouni - (5:18) - 4 plays
- NASAIYA - (6:24) - 4 plays
- Ritek Ma Naaref Ouine - (8:38) - 7 plays
- Ritek Mé Naaririf wine - (8:47) - 5 plays
- Dawr Imta Al Hawa (Sikah) - (19:33) - 4 plays