2 Shouts - 3,382 Scrobbles
Lotfi Bouchnak is a singer, ud player and composer, born in Tunisia to a family of Turkish origin. Bouchnak is a charismatic artist, admired by his exceptional expressive qualities in the Arab community. He performs regularly at the Cairo Opera. Originally from the popular district of Halfaouine in Tunis, Lotfi Bouchnak was a student of the great maestros Salah al Medhi and Ali Srit. He sings the malouf with exquisite refinement, Tunisianclassical music forged around the Otoman and Arab Andalusian traditions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- nassaya - (6:16) - 18 plays
- Ritek - (6:48) - 9 plays
- Samai Asbain - (7:23) - 8 plays
- Irtigal - (9:52) - 6 plays
- Ana Habbit - (12:33) - 7 plays
- El Ain Elli Matchoufikchi - (9:29) - 5 plays
- Aschthouk Achamaail - (10:40) - 4 plays
- Inti Chamsi - (4:05) - 3 plays
- Ritek Ma Naaref Ouine - (8:38) - 3 plays
- Lamouni - (5:18) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online