Lost in Translation
27 Shouts - 397,538 Scrobbles
Electronic Break/Noise Project of Chicago based Jace Krause; former member of the Amphetamine Reptile-style noise-punk 'Festering Rinyanyons'. The debut release on Krause's recently launched History of the Future label, "Premium Crack" is just one salvo from the international "breakcore" underground promoted by labels like Germany's Digital Hardcore, Scotland's Diskono, and California's Vinyl Communication.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Intro/Tokyo - 244 plays
- Enzym Ft. Venysonn - 72 plays
- City Girl - Kevin Shields - 60 plays
- Tommib - Squarepusher - 53 plays
- Alone In Kyoto - Air - 69 plays
- Fantino - Sebastian Tellier - 45 plays
- Too Young - Phoenix - 42 plays
- Ikebana - Kevin Shields - 39 plays
- Girls - Death in Vegas - 39 plays
- Sometimes - My Bloody Valentine - 44 plays