Lost in Translation
27 Shouts - 397,376 Scrobbles
Electronic Break/Noise Project of Chicago based Jace Krause; former member of the Amphetamine Reptile-style noise-punk 'Festering Rinyanyons'. The debut release on Krause's recently launched History of the Future label, "Premium Crack" is just one salvo from the international "breakcore" underground promoted by labels like Germany's Digital Hardcore, Scotland's Diskono, and California's Vinyl Communication.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Intro/Tokyo - 201 plays
- City Girl - Kevin Shields - 67 plays
- Tommib - Squarepusher - 65 plays
- Alone In Kyoto - Air - 75 plays
- Fantino - Sebastian Tellier - 52 plays
- Girls - Death in Vegas - 49 plays
- Too Young - Phoenix - 47 plays
- Ikebana - Kevin Shields - 43 plays
- Kaze Wo Atsumete - Happy End - 62 plays
- On The Subway - Brian Reitzell & Roger J. Manning Jr. - 53 plays