Lost in Translation
27 Shouts - 397,720 Scrobbles
Electronic Break/Noise Project of Chicago based Jace Krause; former member of the Amphetamine Reptile-style noise-punk 'Festering Rinyanyons'. The debut release on Krause's recently launched History of the Future label, "Premium Crack" is just one salvo from the international "breakcore" underground promoted by labels like Germany's Digital Hardcore, Scotland's Diskono, and California's Vinyl Communication.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Intro/Tokyo - 278 plays
- Tommib - Squarepusher - 134 plays
- Space Defender - 101 plays
- City Girl - Kevin Shields - 125 plays
- Alone In Kyoto - Air - 90 plays
- Too Young - Phoenix - 100 plays
- Fantino - Sebastian Tellier - 76 plays
- Kaze Wo Atsumete - Happy End - 99 plays
- Girls - Death in Vegas - 101 plays
- On The Subway - Brian Reitzell & Roger J. Manning Jr. - 94 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online