Lost in Translation
27 Shouts - 394,046 Scrobbles
Electronic Break/Noise Project of Chicago based Jace Krause; former member of the Amphetamine Reptile-style noise-punk 'Festering Rinyanyons'. The debut release on Krause's recently launched History of the Future label, "Premium Crack" is just one salvo from the international "breakcore" underground promoted by labels like Germany's Digital Hardcore, Scotland's Diskono, and California's Vinyl Communication.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Intro/Tokyo - 316 plays
- Girls - Death in Vegas - 152 plays
- Too Young - Phoenix - 165 plays
- Alone In Kyoto - Air - 134 plays
- Tommib - Squarepusher - 185 plays
- What We've Witnessed - (4:36) - 171 plays
- Sometimes - My Bloody Valentine - 132 plays
- Hollow Thrones - (4:41) - 149 plays
- Fantino - Sebastian Tellier - 135 plays
- Just Like Honey - The Jesus & Mary Chain - 154 plays