Lost in Translation
27 Shouts - 386,655 Scrobbles
Electronic Break/Noise Project of Chicago based Jace Krause; former member of the Amphetamine Reptile-style noise-punk 'Festering Rinyanyons'. The debut release on Krause's recently launched History of the Future label, "Premium Crack" is just one salvo from the international "breakcore" underground promoted by labels like Germany's Digital Hardcore, Scotland's Diskono, and California's Vinyl Communication.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Intro/Tokyo - 540 plays
- Too Young - Phoenix - 399 plays
- Girls - Death in Vegas - 222 plays
- Alone In Kyoto - Air - 274 plays
- Tommib - Squarepusher - 224 plays
- City Girl - Kevin Shields - 212 plays
- On The Subway - Brian Reitzell & Roger J. Manning Jr. - 182 plays
- Fantino - Sebastian Tellier - 196 plays
- Goodbye - Kevin Shields - 176 plays
- Sometimes - My Bloody Valentine - 188 plays