Lost in Translation
27 Shouts - 380,846 Scrobbles
Electronic Break/Noise Project of Chicago based Jace Krause; former member of the Amphetamine Reptile-style noise-punk 'Festering Rinyanyons'. The debut release on Krause's recently launched History of the Future label, "Premium Crack" is just one salvo from the international "breakcore" underground promoted by labels like Germany's Digital Hardcore, Scotland's Diskono, and California's Vinyl Communication.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Intro/Tokyo - 898 plays
- Tommib - Squarepusher - 310 plays
- Girls - Death in Vegas - 341 plays
- Alone In Kyoto - Air - 364 plays
- City Girl - Kevin Shields - 321 plays
- Too Young - Phoenix - 339 plays
- Fantino - Sebastian Tellier - 271 plays
- Sometimes - My Bloody Valentine - 267 plays
- Just Like Honey - The Jesus & Mary Chain - 309 plays
- Ikebana - Kevin Shields - 247 plays