Lost in Translation
27 Shouts - 395,422 Scrobbles
Electronic Break/Noise Project of Chicago based Jace Krause; former member of the Amphetamine Reptile-style noise-punk 'Festering Rinyanyons'. The debut release on Krause's recently launched History of the Future label, "Premium Crack" is just one salvo from the international "breakcore" underground promoted by labels like Germany's Digital Hardcore, Scotland's Diskono, and California's Vinyl Communication.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Intro/Tokyo - 243 plays
- What We've Witnessed - (4:36) - 203 plays
- Hollow Thrones - (4:41) - 172 plays
- Space Defender - 115 plays
- The Tides In Time - (3:21) - 141 plays
- Too Young - Phoenix - 123 plays
- Tommib - Squarepusher - 135 plays
- Overcome - (5:10) - 132 plays
- Alone In Kyoto - Air - 88 plays
- Set to Sail - (5:06) - 100 plays