Lost in Translation
27 Shouts - 395,516 Scrobbles
Electronic Break/Noise Project of Chicago based Jace Krause; former member of the Amphetamine Reptile-style noise-punk 'Festering Rinyanyons'. The debut release on Krause's recently launched History of the Future label, "Premium Crack" is just one salvo from the international "breakcore" underground promoted by labels like Germany's Digital Hardcore, Scotland's Diskono, and California's Vinyl Communication.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Intro/Tokyo - 287 plays
- Too Young - Phoenix - 130 plays
- What We've Witnessed - (4:36) - 188 plays
- Girls - Death in Vegas - 101 plays
- Hollow Thrones - (4:41) - 161 plays
- Alone In Kyoto - Air - 101 plays
- Tommib - Squarepusher - 140 plays
- Just Like Honey - The Jesus & Mary Chain - 105 plays
- Kaze Wo Atsumete - Happy End - 114 plays
- Sometimes - My Bloody Valentine - 94 plays