Lost in Translation
27 Shouts - 389,561 Scrobbles
Electronic Break/Noise Project of Chicago based Jace Krause; former member of the Amphetamine Reptile-style noise-punk 'Festering Rinyanyons'. The debut release on Krause's recently launched History of the Future label, "Premium Crack" is just one salvo from the international "breakcore" underground promoted by labels like Germany's Digital Hardcore, Scotland's Diskono, and California's Vinyl Communication.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Intro/Tokyo - 518 plays
- Girls - Death in Vegas - 233 plays
- Too Young - Phoenix - 209 plays
- Alone In Kyoto - Air - 248 plays
- Tommib - Squarepusher - 243 plays
- City Girl - Kevin Shields - 198 plays
- Just Like Honey - The Jesus & Mary Chain - 407 plays
- On The Subway - Brian Reitzell & Roger J. Manning Jr. - 185 plays
- Fantino - Sebastian Tellier - 191 plays
- Goodbye - Kevin Shields - 182 plays