Lost in Translation
27 Shouts - 393,281 Scrobbles
Electronic Break/Noise Project of Chicago based Jace Krause; former member of the Amphetamine Reptile-style noise-punk 'Festering Rinyanyons'. The debut release on Krause's recently launched History of the Future label, "Premium Crack" is just one salvo from the international "breakcore" underground promoted by labels like Germany's Digital Hardcore, Scotland's Diskono, and California's Vinyl Communication.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Intro/Tokyo - 371 plays
- Alone In Kyoto - Air - 138 plays
- Girls - Death in Vegas - 157 plays
- Tommib - Squarepusher - 191 plays
- Too Young - Phoenix - 161 plays
- Just Like Honey - The Jesus & Mary Chain - 173 plays
- Fantino - Sebastian Tellier - 135 plays
- City Girl - Kevin Shields - 120 plays
- Sometimes - My Bloody Valentine - 130 plays
- What We've Witnessed - (4:36) - 142 plays