Loss of a Child
121 Shouts - 281,515 Scrobbles
Loss of a Child is an instrumental math rock band from London that uses pianos, string sections, guitars and drums to create a classically-influenced post-rock noise. With elements boarding on quiet ambience and others with distorted guitars and crashing drums, the ambitious nature with the classical instruments and effortless switching of time signatures and complex passages set Loss of a Child apart from many leftfield acts, producing a hugely epic sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Talk with a Cat Farmer - (2:31) - 118 plays
- Dream - (5:12) - 232 plays
- Beauty is Truth, Youth Beauty - (8:50) - 92 plays
- Float Down Amongst Us - (3:14) - 71 plays
- All The While - (4:37) - 79 plays
- Saturday Night Star - (2:57) - 78 plays
- Burnt By Beautiful Noise - (2:01) - 75 plays
- Black Snow - (5:39) - 62 plays
- Trains - (3:38) - 61 plays
- Are You Watching Closely? - (1:58) - 53 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online