0 Shouts - 400,212 Scrobbles
Los Temerarios are a Mexican romantic music group started in 1978 by brothers Adolfo Angel and Gustavo Angel and their cousin Fernando Angel . During their early years they were known as Conjunto La Brisa.Read More...
Los Temerarios have recorded more than 20 albums and been honored with multiple awards and award nominations. In 1991, they earned 5 Billboard awards nominations in the Latin categories.
They have performed in many notable venues, such as Radio City Music Hall (where they became the first Mexican music act to lead a concert), Sports Arena, where they joined Bruce Springsteen and Michael Jackson as the only musical acts to fill the arena (earning an award for that feat), and Auditorio Nacional of Mexico City, where they were the first Mexican group ever to perform.
They also acted at the Festival De Viña del Mar event in Chile in 1993, earning the prestigious Gaviota De Plata award.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Botella Envenenada - 22,452 plays
- Mi Vida Eres Tu - 24,366 plays
- Como Te Recuerdo - 20,780 plays
- LyricsQue sorpresa, que sorpresa verte,
Porque quiero platicar contigo y decirte, decirte
lo que no he podido.
Que te extraÃ±o cada dia mas,
no dejo de pensar en ti mi amor
- Lyricsno ya no puedo seguir así
te necesito amor para poder vivír
te quiero mi amor
- Que De Raro Tiene - 11,799 plays
- La Mujer De Los Dos - 11,121 plays
- Mi Alma Reclama - 9,996 plays
- Una Tarde Fue - 7,478 plays
- Es Ella La Causa - 6,847 plays