54 Shouts - 829,455 Scrobbles
Los Straitjackets is a Nashville based band known primarily for performing instrumental surf music in lucha libre masks. Members include guitarists Eddie Angel and Danny Amis, bassist Pete Curry, and drummer Jason Smay. They use DiPinto guitars. Angel, Amis and Jimmy Lester formed The Straitjackets in 1988 in Nashville. They played several gigs during the summer of that year, but soon broke up.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kawanga! - (2:22) - 1,769 plays
- Pacifica - (3:01) - 1,166 plays
- Cal-Speed - (2:43) - 886 plays
- Crime Scene - (2:34) - 890 plays
- Rockula - (2:45) - 829 plays
- Outta Gear - (2:03) - 774 plays
- Yeah Yeah Yeah - (2:23) - 782 plays
- Sleigh Ride - (2:32) - 722 plays
- New Siberia - (3:29) - 837 plays
- Calhoun Surf - (1:53) - 539 plays