6 Shouts - 9,880 Scrobbles
Los Reactors, based in Tulsa, OK, had its genesis in several configurations in 1978 before solidifying as The Reactors in 1979. The original line-up included Roger Scott on guitar, Dale Lawton on guitar, Tommy Gunn Waggoner on bass and Darrell Smith on drums. In early 1980, Dale quit and the group continued as a 3 piece. Soon thereafter, keyboardist Joe Danger (Christ) joined the group, and the name was changed to Los Reactors.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dead in the Suburbs - (3:04) - 83 plays
- Be a Zombie - (2:59) - 43 plays
- Laboratory Baby - (1:11) - 38 plays
- Culture Shock - (2:08) - 18 plays
- Pregnant Girls - (2:16) - 17 plays
- Shake Down - (2:09) - 13 plays
- Just Another Unit - (2:08) - 16 plays
- My Thoughts Are Pure - (2:04) - 8 plays
- Not quite Menopause - (1:41) - 7 plays
- Mr. Hearst We Have your Daughter - (2:06) - 9 plays