4 Shouts - 62,626 Scrobbles
The history of Los Razos is similar to many Mexicans crossing the border to a better life and future opportunities in the US. Before they were musicians all of the Razos band members had various jobs, from mechanics to field workers some had to wash dishes and work as gardeners as many Mexicans who immigrate to the United States. Los Razos are composed of five Mexicans from Michoacan and Sinaloa. Sacramento and Reynaldo who are the band leaders have struggled to keep the group together. The other three members are: Salvador, Marcos and Baltazar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Me Voy A Poner Bien Pedo - (3:07) - 110 plays
- Chingon De Chingones - (3:23) - 113 plays
- Mi Gordis - (2:22) - 61 plays
- La Momia - (3:01) - 87 plays
- El huevudo - (2:25) - 78 plays
- Mas Chingon Que Ese Buey - (2:42) - 38 plays
- Michoacano Hasta La Muerte - (2:35) - 38 plays
- Lavando A Mano - (2:30) - 28 plays
- Viejero A Lo Camion - (2:26) - 21 plays
- Hijos De Su Santa Madre - (2:44) - 19 plays