4 Shouts - 63,412 Scrobbles
The history of Los Razos is similar to many Mexicans crossing the border to a better life and future opportunities in the US. Before they were musicians all of the Razos band members had various jobs, from mechanics to field workers some had to wash dishes and work as gardeners as many Mexicans who immigrate to the United States. Los Razos are composed of five Mexicans from Michoacan and Sinaloa. Sacramento and Reynaldo who are the band leaders have struggled to keep the group together. The other three members are: Salvador, Marcos and Baltazar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chingon De Chingones - (3:23) - 102 plays
- Me Voy A Poner Bien Pedo - (3:07) - 48 plays
- Michoacano Hasta La Muerte - (2:35) - 27 plays
- Mi Gordis - (2:22) - 26 plays
- La Momia - (3:01) - 57 plays
- Quién Las Quiele - (2:27) - 18 plays
- María Chuchena (Maria Susena) - (2:37) - 12 plays
- Chingon de Chingones (Remix) - (4:43) - 13 plays
- El Paniquiado - (3:15) - 11 plays
- Entre Pericos y Gallos - (3:34) - 8 plays