52 Shouts - 1,592,738 Scrobbles
In 1986 a group of friends who used to get together to play music, became LOS PERICOS, the first reggae rock band in Argentina. Their first record, “LOS PERICOS” released in 1988 was the best selling album of the year, obtaining Triple Platinum Award for its 180 thousand units sold. One year later, they recorded KING KONG, produced by Herbert Vianna (Os Paralamas Do Sucesso). Immediately after, they launched Maxi ANFITREU, a vinyl disc that impacted because of its unique style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pupilas Lejanas - (3:54) - 8,838 plays
- Runaway - (3:25) - 3,989 plays
- Waitin' - (2:48) - 3,224 plays
- Párate Y Mira - (4:07) - 2,215 plays
- Runaway (feat. The Original Wailers) - (3:52) - 2,558 plays
- Me Late - (3:32) - 1,574 plays
- Mucha Experiencia - (3:43) - 1,796 plays
- Complicado Y Aturdido / Mulher De Fases (feat. Cidade Negra) - (3:53) - 1,548 plays
- Sin Cadenas - (4:30) - 1,686 plays
- Sin Cadenas (feat. Gondwana, Ntvg (No Te Va Gustar) & Tito Fuentes) - (4:09) - 1,365 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online