52 Shouts - 1,534,503 Scrobbles
In 1986 a group of friends who used to get together to play music, became LOS PERICOS, the first reggae rock band in Argentina. Their first record, “LOS PERICOS” released in 1988 was the best selling album of the year, obtaining Triple Platinum Award for its 180 thousand units sold. One year later, they recorded KING KONG, produced by Herbert Vianna (Os Paralamas Do Sucesso). Immediately after, they launched Maxi ANFITREU, a vinyl disc that impacted because of its unique style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pupilas Lejanas - (3:54) - 7,444 plays
- Runaway - (3:25) - 4,233 plays
- Waitin' - (2:48) - 2,651 plays
- Párate Y Mira - (4:07) - 1,911 plays
- Me Late - (3:32) - 1,842 plays
- Runaway (feat. The Original Wailers) - (3:52) - 1,802 plays
- Mucha Experiencia - (3:43) - 1,861 plays
- Sin Cadenas - (4:30) - 1,784 plays
- Complicado Y Aturdido - (3:49) - 1,607 plays
- Complicado Y Aturdido / Mulher De Fases (feat. Cidade Negra) - (3:53) - 1,327 plays