5 Shouts - 27,815 Scrobbles
Los Machucambos is a group formed in Paris in August 1959 by Julia Cortes, Rafaêl Gayoso a Spaniard, and a Peruvian, Milton Zapata who was replaced by the end of the year 1960 by an Italian, Romano Zanotti. The name Los Machucambos comes from the word the Indians of South America call the armadillo. An animal which is used to manufacture the charango, a kind of small mandoline, which is played by the group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pepito - (3:08) - 368 plays
- La Bamba - (3:52) - 108 plays
- La Cucaracha - (2:25) - 57 plays
- Cuando Calienta el Sol - (2:51) - 70 plays
- Hasta Siempre Comandante (Che Guevara) - (3:53) - 68 plays
- Perfidia - (3:07) - 29 plays
- Adios - (2:46) - 27 plays
- Granada - (3:09) - 28 plays
- La Foule (Que Nadie Sepa Mi Sufrir) - (3:12) - 15 plays
- Brazil - (2:20) - 16 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online