3 Shouts - 25,830 Scrobbles
Los Machucambos is a group formed in Paris in August 1959 by Julia Cortes, Rafaêl Gayoso a Spaniard, and a Peruvian, Milton Zapata who was replaced by the end of the year 1960 by an Italian, Romano Zanotti. The name Los Machucambos comes from the word the Indians of South America call the armadillo. An animal which is used to manufacture the charango, a kind of small mandoline, which is played by the group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pepito - (3:08) - 360 plays
- La Bamba - (3:52) - 152 plays
- La Cucaracha - (2:25) - 83 plays
- Hasta Siempre Comandante (Che Guevara) - (3:53) - 61 plays
- Cuando Calienta el Sol - (2:51) - 62 plays
- Perfidia - (3:07) - 45 plays
- Otorrino Laringologo - (2:41) - 44 plays
- Guantanamera - (3:35) - 35 plays
- Granada - (3:09) - 28 plays
- Adios - (2:46) - 34 plays