215 Shouts - 725,472 Scrobbles
Los Jaivas (1963 - ) is a well-known Chilean folk/progressive rock band. The Parra brothers (Gabriel, drums Claudio, piano, and Eduardo, electric piano) met Mario Mutis (bass) and Eduardo "Gato" Alquinta (guitars and lead vocals) in their childhood and started to play music for fun. They became prominent in Viña del Mar, playing at many gigs with a bossa-nova/bolero style. The former name of the band was High & Bass. However, most of their fans believed they were called "Jaibas" (crabs). After a while they decide to correct their name and definitely change it to Los Jaivas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sube A Nacer Conmigo Hermano - (4:47) - 2,555 plays
- La poderosa muerte - (11:12) - 2,626 plays
- La Conquistada - (7:51) - 2,469 plays
- Amor Americano - (5:26) - 1,644 plays
- Del aire al aire - (2:15) - 1,357 plays
- Mira Niñita - (6:27) - 1,497 plays
- Mambo de Machaguay - (4:53) - 1,442 plays
- Todos Juntos - (4:55) - 1,165 plays
- Final - (2:36) - 996 plays
- Aguila Sideral - (5:21) - 948 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online