Los Inquietos Del Norte
13 Shouts - 146,878 Scrobbles
Born in Guadalajara, Mexico, the Meza brothers along with friend Jorge Torres came together in the early '90s to form Los Inquietos del Norte. Recording for Fonovisa starting in 1995, the group has prided itself on its use of raw, street-level lyrics and a gritty musical approach. Felipe and José Meza are the primary authors of the group's repertoire, comfortable in many styles, writing corridos, rancheras, boleros, and more. Los Inquietos have released nearly ten albums in as many years.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Borrachera - (2:07) - 354 plays
- Las Puertas Del Infierno - (2:08) - 279 plays
- Locos Desde Ayer - (2:45) - 274 plays
- Pedos Hasta La Chingada - (2:38) - 127 plays
- Chingo A Su Madre El Buey - (1:58) - 121 plays
- Mi Amigo El De Arriba - (2:28) - 217 plays
- 90 Millas - (1:38) - 170 plays
- El Bluntonon - (2:11) - 89 plays
- Amor Mortal - (3:14) - 104 plays
- La Gritera - (2:21) - 77 plays