283 Shouts - 1,025,786 Scrobbles
Los Fastidios is the most important Italian Oi! and street punk band from Verona. It was formed in 1991.
Their music could be described as a powerful melodic streetpunk which mixes classical 80’s British Punk-Oi! sounds with skanking rythms, everything sung in Italian. The lyrics come from the most cheerful street situations to more serious and involved matters which deal with social problems, such as battles against any form of discrimination, for the animal rights, for freedom.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Antifa Hooligans - (4:36) - 1,156 plays
- Animal Liberation - (3:34) - 581 plays
- Antifa Hooligan - (4:33) - 411 plays
- Fiumi di parole - (2:52) - 363 plays
- Cuba Libre - (2:05) - 344 plays
- La vera forza - (3:05) - 402 plays
- S.H.A.R.P. - (3:26) - 374 plays
- S-H-A-R-P - (3:26) - 367 plays
- Football Is Coming - (4:14) - 317 plays
- Revolution - (4:00) - 337 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online