6 Shouts - 24,366 Scrobbles
Los Carayos was a French band which released four albums between 1986 and 1994. They were active mostly in Paris in the mid-1980s, but side interests of the musicians, notably of Manu Chao, did not allow the band to take off. Their songs were largely of a parodic style, mixing rockabilly, blues, and various genres of folk from throughout the world, especially country, and latin music. They were also influenced by Italian composer Ennio Morricone, who is famous for his work in movie soundtracks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- L'Escalier - (1:57) - 36 plays
- Madeleine - (2:03) - 28 plays
- Rosamayor - (3:04) - 24 plays
- Chicoutimi - (3:09) - 22 plays
- Los Carayos - (2:39) - 19 plays
- Mama - (3:16) - 24 plays
- Drowsie Maggie - (2:04) - 21 plays
- Oscar Tramor - (2:04) - 32 plays
- Sit Alone - (3:01) - 20 plays
- Schultz Blues - (3:10) - 19 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online