6 Shouts - 21,946 Scrobbles
Los Carayos was a French band which released four albums between 1986 and 1994. They were active mostly in Paris in the mid-1980s, but side interests of the musicians, notably of Manu Chao, did not allow the band to take off. Their songs were largely of a parodic style, mixing rockabilly, blues, and various genres of folk from throughout the world, especially country, and latin music. They were also influenced by Italian composer Ennio Morricone, who is famous for his work in movie soundtracks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Madeleine - (2:04) - 39 plays
- L'Escalier - (1:56) - 44 plays
- Mustapha - (2:46) - 32 plays
- Oscar Tramor - (2:03) - 31 plays
- Roberta - (2:09) - 22 plays
- Drunken Down - (2:50) - 23 plays
- Los Carayos - (2:38) - 20 plays
- Chicoutimi - (3:08) - 17 plays
- Rosamayor - (3:03) - 17 plays
- Slow down little Jaguar - (1:52) - 15 plays