Los Cadetes de Linares
17 Shouts - 223,104 Scrobbles
Los Cadetes de Linares are famously known for their corridos, ballad-style songs about famous drug cartel criminals or heroes in the rural frontier of the US-Mexico border. They are a conjunto -- also known as a norteño group—and their accordion and bajo sexto waltzes are well known in both Mexico and the Southwest. They are known also because of their appearances in classic Mexican films. The founding members are from Linares, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Hay Novedad - (3:06) - 506 plays
- Los Dos Amigos - (3:08) - 469 plays
- El Asesino - (1:59) - 509 plays
- Las Tres Tumbas - (3:11) - 382 plays
- El Palomito - (3:09) - 312 plays
- Dos Coronas A Mi Madre - (2:19) - 244 plays
- Una Lagrima y un Recuerdo - (2:16) - 185 plays
- Una Pagina Mas - (2:40) - 203 plays
- Una Página Mas - (2:31) - 159 plays
- Prenda Querida - (2:59) - 141 plays