Los Cadetes de Linares
17 Shouts - 226,775 Scrobbles
Los Cadetes de Linares are famously known for their corridos, ballad-style songs about famous drug cartel criminals or heroes in the rural frontier of the US-Mexico border. They are a conjunto -- also known as a norteño group—and their accordion and bajo sexto waltzes are well known in both Mexico and the Southwest. They are known also because of their appearances in classic Mexican films. The founding members are from Linares, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Los Dos Amigos - (3:08) - 524 plays
- El Asesino - (1:59) - 480 plays
- Las Tres Tumbas - (3:11) - 402 plays
- No Hay Novedad - (3:06) - 376 plays
- Una Lagrima y un Recuerdo - (2:16) - 303 plays
- Una Pagina Mas - (2:40) - 236 plays
- El Palomito - (3:09) - 246 plays
- Un Viejo Amor - (2:44) - 190 plays
- Jesus Malverde - (2:46) - 187 plays
- Dos Coronas A Mi Madre - (2:19) - 178 plays