16 Shouts - 58,818 Scrobbles
Los Apson Boys, was one of the best Mexican Rock band ever, Rock Frontera.
They started in the city of Agua Prieta Sonora, and they took Mexico by surprise back in the 60's and 70's. One of the best songs is fue en un Cafe and O Sussie Q, fue todo un sueno and many more songs that they translate from English to Spanish becoming the best rock band in MEXICO, even better that Enrique Guzman and Cesar Costa, and many more, but there music is not well recongnize in Mexico for many reason...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fué en un café - (3:07) - 191 plays
- Satisfaccion - (1:32) - 85 plays
- Bule Bule - (2:23) - 76 plays
- Anoche Me Enamoré - (2:17) - 102 plays
- Susie Q - (2:05) - 63 plays
- Triste Luna - (2:43) - 64 plays
- Anoche Me Enamore - (2:12) - 75 plays
- Voy por ti - (2:52) - 64 plays
- Ya no hay Beatles - (2:43) - 52 plays
- Fue En Un Cafe - (3:03) - 128 plays