16 Shouts - 57,282 Scrobbles
Los Apson Boys, was one of the best Mexican Rock band ever, Rock Frontera.
They started in the city of Agua Prieta Sonora, and they took Mexico by surprise back in the 60's and 70's. One of the best songs is fue en un Cafe and O Sussie Q, fue todo un sueno and many more songs that they translate from English to Spanish becoming the best rock band in MEXICO, even better that Enrique Guzman and Cesar Costa, and many more, but there music is not well recongnize in Mexico for many reason...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fué en un café - (3:07) - 200 plays
- Satisfaccion - (1:32) - 113 plays
- Bule Bule - (2:23) - 86 plays
- Anoche Me Enamoré - (2:17) - 119 plays
- Triste Luna - (2:43) - 93 plays
- Voy por ti - (2:52) - 101 plays
- Ya no hay Beatles - (2:43) - 65 plays
- Anoche Me Enamore - (2:12) - 80 plays
- Susie Q - (2:05) - 54 plays
- Fue En Un Cafe - (3:03) - 128 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online