16 Shouts - 50,249 Scrobbles
Los Apson Boys, was one of the best Mexican Rock band ever, Rock Frontera.
They started in the city of Agua Prieta Sonora, and they took Mexico by surprise back in the 60's and 70's. One of the best songs is fue en un Cafe and O Sussie Q, fue todo un sueno and many more songs that they translate from English to Spanish becoming the best rock band in MEXICO, even better that Enrique Guzman and Cesar Costa, and many more, but there music is not well recongnize in Mexico for many reason...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Satisfaccion - (1:32) - 173 plays
- Triste Luna - (2:43) - 182 plays
- Fué en un café - (3:07) - 189 plays
- Fue En Un Cafe - (3:03) - 286 plays
- Voy por ti - (2:52) - 162 plays
- Anoche Me Enamoré - (2:17) - 137 plays
- Ya no hay Beatles - (2:43) - 100 plays
- Fue en un café - (3:10) - 113 plays
- Satisfacción - Satisfaction - (3:30) - 99 plays
- Popeye - (2:36) - 71 plays