39 Shouts - 118,331 Scrobbles
Los Aldeanos began as one of many underground Rap Cubano groups based in Havana, Cuba. Dubbed as "underground rappers", Los Aldeanos became a group in 2003, composed of El Aldeano and El B, both of whom are MC's. Los Aldeanos describe themselves as not being the pioneer of Rap Cubano, but credit themselves with producing "real" Rap Cubano, giving to the followers of "real" Rap Cubano and "real" Hip Hop lyrics that not only instill a sense of understanding of the social, political, and economical problems that aggravate Cuban society today, but also with a sense of urgency.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pasa el Borrador - (6:28) - 281 plays
- Solo Tu - (6:40) - 230 plays
- No Le Tengo Miedo - (4:10) - 199 plays
- Fue Un Placer - (5:44) - 121 plays
- Nos achicharraron - (5:18) - 126 plays
- A Veces - (2:47) - 125 plays
- NECESITO DECIRTE UNA COSA - (6:14) - 79 plays
- crisis de fe - (4:49) - 42 plays
- Pedazo de luna - (4:54) - 36 plays
- Los aldeanos - (3:17) - 47 plays