39 Shouts - 105,864 Scrobbles
Los Aldeanos began as one of many underground Rap Cubano groups based in Havana, Cuba. Dubbed as "underground rappers", Los Aldeanos became a group in 2003, composed of El Aldeano and El B, both of whom are MC's. Los Aldeanos describe themselves as not being the pioneer of Rap Cubano, but credit themselves with producing "real" Rap Cubano, giving to the followers of "real" Rap Cubano and "real" Hip Hop lyrics that not only instill a sense of understanding of the social, political, and economical problems that aggravate Cuban society today, but also with a sense of urgency.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pasa el Borrador - (6:28) - 304 plays
- A Veces - (2:47) - 319 plays
- Solo Tu - (6:40) - 202 plays
- A veces sueño - (6:03) - 189 plays
- Nos achicharraron - (5:18) - 122 plays
- Sin tu sonrisa feat Mala rodriguez - (4:08) - 369 plays
- NECESITO DECIRTE UNA COSA - (6:14) - 129 plays
- Los aldeanos - (3:17) - 55 plays
- Fue Un Placer - (5:44) - 86 plays
- Sin Tu Sonrisa - (4:08) - 87 plays