4 Shouts - 199,036 Scrobbles
Lorie grew up in Reno, Nevada and was born with "perfect pitch." She has been playing the piano since age 5 and as a child prodigy, she won many annual Statewide piano competitions. Classically trained, she graduated from the University of Nevada, Reno with a BA in Music, Piano Performance. In 1986, she married Tim Line, moved to Minneapolis and landed the perfect job, serenading shoppers at the piano for Dayton's department stores.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Time to Say Goodbye - (4:00) - 4,919 plays
- Think of Me - (3:57) - 4,753 plays
- In Dreams - (4:15) - 4,063 plays
- In the Looking Glass - (3:54) - 1,384 plays
- Norwegian Wood - (4:50) - 667 plays
- Be Thou My Vision - (3:22) - 912 plays
- Part of Your World - (3:23) - 771 plays
- I Surrender All - (4:13) - 806 plays
- Deck the Hall / Joy to the World - (2:52) - 292 plays
- Music of the Night - (3:51) - 533 plays