4 Shouts - 223,948 Scrobbles
Lorie grew up in Reno, Nevada and was born with "perfect pitch." She has been playing the piano since age 5 and as a child prodigy, she won many annual Statewide piano competitions. Classically trained, she graduated from the University of Nevada, Reno with a BA in Music, Piano Performance. In 1986, she married Tim Line, moved to Minneapolis and landed the perfect job, serenading shoppers at the piano for Dayton's department stores.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Time to Say Goodbye - (4:00) - 4,921 plays
- In Dreams - (4:15) - 4,188 plays
- Think of Me - (3:57) - 4,684 plays
- In the Looking Glass - (3:54) - 1,456 plays
- Norwegian Wood - (4:50) - 831 plays
- Be Thou My Vision - (3:22) - 860 plays
- Part of Your World - (3:23) - 832 plays
- I Surrender All - (4:13) - 756 plays
- Unchained Melody - (3:50) - 513 plays
- Nearer My God to Thee - (3:59) - 396 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online