214 Shouts - 2,081,789 Scrobbles
Loretta Lynn (born April 14, 1935 in Butcher Hollow,Van Lear, Kentucky) is an American country singer who was the leading country female vocalist during much of the 1960's and 1970's. In the 1970's she became one of the most famous women in all of America and frequently made "most admired women" polls alongside first ladies and world leaders. According to Songfacts, Loretta Lynn's superstar Country career started in 1960 when she recorded " I'm a Honky Tonk Girl " as her debut single. The song was a minor hit, climbing to #14 on Billboard's C&W Chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Coal Miner's Daughter - (3:17) - 4,868 plays
- Portland Oregon - (3:49) - 2,626 plays
- Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man - Single Version - (2:31) - 2,509 plays
- Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man - (2:32) - 2,552 plays
- Fist City - (2:02) - 2,420 plays
- Van Lear Rose - (3:50) - 1,600 plays
- Trouble On The Line - (2:21) - 1,233 plays
- High On A Mountain Top - (2:44) - 1,234 plays
- The Pill - (2:37) - 1,135 plays
- Family Tree - (3:03) - 1,069 plays