214 Shouts - 2,077,068 Scrobbles
Loretta Lynn (born April 14, 1935 in Butcher Hollow,Van Lear, Kentucky) is an American country singer who was the leading country female vocalist during much of the 1960's and 1970's. In the 1970's she became one of the most famous women in all of America and frequently made "most admired women" polls alongside first ladies and world leaders. According to Songfacts, Loretta Lynn's superstar Country career started in 1960 when she recorded " I'm a Honky Tonk Girl " as her debut single. The song was a minor hit, climbing to #14 on Billboard's C&W Chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Coal Miner's Daughter - (3:17) - 4,799 plays
- Portland Oregon - (3:49) - 3,185 plays
- Fist City - (2:02) - 2,481 plays
- Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man - (2:32) - 2,582 plays
- Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man - Single Version - (2:31) - 2,309 plays
- Van Lear Rose - (3:50) - 1,772 plays
- Trouble On The Line - (2:21) - 1,316 plays
- High On A Mountain Top - (2:44) - 1,325 plays
- Family Tree - (3:03) - 1,150 plays
- Have Mercy - (2:37) - 1,206 plays