7 Shouts - 133,034 Scrobbles
Lonnie Mack is a roadhouse blues-rock legend -- modern rock's first true guitar hero. His playing has influenced the course of rock and roll and had an impact on many of modern rock's current guitar heroes, including Eric Clapton, Keith Richards, Jimmy Page and especially Stevie Ray Vaughan. His early music bridged the gap between '50s rockabilly and the psychedelic blues-rock of the following decade, and, like the best rock and roll, his work continues to embody a mixture of white and black roots music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Memphis - (2:33) - 786 plays
- Wham! - (2:12) - 492 plays
- The Man In Me - (3:09) - 328 plays
- Oreo Cookie Blues - (4:53) - 340 plays
- Stop - (5:21) - 296 plays
- Why - (4:35) - 314 plays
- If You Have to Know - (4:33) - 156 plays
- Double Whammy aka Wham! - (3:37) - 132 plays
- Strike Like Lightning - (3:41) - 165 plays
- Hound Dog Man - (4:06) - 138 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online