7 Shouts - 135,968 Scrobbles
Lonnie Mack is a roadhouse blues-rock legend -- modern rock's first true guitar hero. His playing has influenced the course of rock and roll and had an impact on many of modern rock's current guitar heroes, including Eric Clapton, Keith Richards, Jimmy Page and especially Stevie Ray Vaughan. His early music bridged the gap between '50s rockabilly and the psychedelic blues-rock of the following decade, and, like the best rock and roll, his work continues to embody a mixture of white and black roots music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Memphis - (2:33) - 783 plays
- Wham! - (2:12) - 454 plays
- The Man In Me - (3:09) - 315 plays
- Oreo Cookie Blues - (4:53) - 355 plays
- Stop - (5:21) - 314 plays
- Why - (4:35) - 320 plays
- If You Have to Know - (4:33) - 136 plays
- Double Whammy aka Wham! - (3:37) - 126 plays
- Strike Like Lightning - (3:41) - 157 plays
- Hound Dog Man - (4:06) - 139 plays