7 Shouts - 136,373 Scrobbles
Lonnie Mack is a roadhouse blues-rock legend -- modern rock's first true guitar hero. His playing has influenced the course of rock and roll and had an impact on many of modern rock's current guitar heroes, including Eric Clapton, Keith Richards, Jimmy Page and especially Stevie Ray Vaughan. His early music bridged the gap between '50s rockabilly and the psychedelic blues-rock of the following decade, and, like the best rock and roll, his work continues to embody a mixture of white and black roots music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Memphis - (2:33) - 750 plays
- Wham! - (2:12) - 473 plays
- The Man In Me - (3:09) - 344 plays
- Oreo Cookie Blues - (4:53) - 344 plays
- Stop - (5:21) - 351 plays
- Why - (4:35) - 319 plays
- If You Have to Know - (4:33) - 121 plays
- Satisfy Susie - (4:36) - 159 plays
- Hound Dog Man - (4:06) - 137 plays
- Chicken Pickin' - (2:10) - 137 plays