6 Shouts - 124,471 Scrobbles
Lonnie Mack's (born Lonnie McIntosh on July 18, 1941 in Harrison, Indiana) career started in 1963 with a hit record, his instrumental version of Chuck Berry's "Memphis". Mack's lightning-like guitar style was even more evident in his follow-on hit "Wham". His 1964 album The Wham of that Memphis Man revealed fine vocal abilities as well. Today he is regarded as one of the true early virtuosos of electric guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Memphis - (2:33) - 858 plays
- Wham! - (2:12) - 505 plays
- Oreo Cookie Blues - (4:53) - 339 plays
- Stop - (5:21) - 293 plays
- The Man In Me - (3:09) - 261 plays
- Why - (4:35) - 312 plays
- Strike Like Lightning - (3:41) - 141 plays
- Double Whammy aka Wham! - (3:37) - 137 plays
- Chicken Pickin' - (2:10) - 144 plays
- Florida - (3:08) - 220 plays