6 Shouts - 126,579 Scrobbles
Lonnie Mack's (born Lonnie McIntosh on July 18, 1941 in Harrison, Indiana) career started in 1963 with a hit record, his instrumental version of Chuck Berry's "Memphis". Mack's lightning-like guitar style was even more evident in his follow-on hit "Wham". His 1964 album The Wham of that Memphis Man revealed fine vocal abilities as well. Today he is regarded as one of the true early virtuosos of electric guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Memphis - (2:33) - 848 plays
- Wham! - (2:12) - 446 plays
- Oreo Cookie Blues - (4:53) - 320 plays
- Stop - (5:21) - 274 plays
- Why - (4:35) - 328 plays
- The Man In Me - (3:09) - 215 plays
- Florida - (3:08) - 218 plays
- Double Whammy aka Wham! - (3:37) - 153 plays
- Chicken Pickin' - (2:10) - 127 plays
- Strike Like Lightning - (3:41) - 124 plays