6 Shouts - 118,746 Scrobbles
Lonnie Mack's (born Lonnie McIntosh on July 18, 1941 in Harrison, Indiana) career started in 1963 with a hit record, his instrumental version of Chuck Berry's "Memphis". Mack's lightning-like guitar style was even more evident in his follow-on hit "Wham". His 1964 album The Wham of that Memphis Man revealed fine vocal abilities as well. Today he is regarded as one of the true early virtuosos of electric guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Memphis - (2:33) - 822 plays
- Wham! - (2:12) - 519 plays
- Stop - (5:21) - 320 plays
- Oreo Cookie Blues - (4:53) - 304 plays
- Why - (4:35) - 261 plays
- The Man In Me - (3:09) - 199 plays
- If You Have to Know - (4:33) - 211 plays
- Strike Like Lightning - (3:41) - 139 plays
- Hound Dog Man - (4:06) - 119 plays
- Double Whammy aka Wham! - (3:37) - 168 plays