6 Shouts - 120,586 Scrobbles
Lonnie Mack's (born Lonnie McIntosh on July 18, 1941 in Harrison, Indiana) career started in 1963 with a hit record, his instrumental version of Chuck Berry's "Memphis". Mack's lightning-like guitar style was even more evident in his follow-on hit "Wham". His 1964 album The Wham of that Memphis Man revealed fine vocal abilities as well. Today he is regarded as one of the true early virtuosos of electric guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Memphis - (2:33) - 863 plays
- Wham! - (2:12) - 510 plays
- Stop - (5:21) - 291 plays
- Oreo Cookie Blues - (4:53) - 310 plays
- Why - (4:35) - 280 plays
- The Man In Me - (3:09) - 226 plays
- If You Have to Know - (4:33) - 197 plays
- Strike Like Lightning - (3:41) - 136 plays
- Hound Dog Man - (4:06) - 131 plays
- Camp Washington Chili - (2:25) - 135 plays