6 Shouts - 114,425 Scrobbles
Lonnie Mack's (born Lonnie McIntosh on July 18, 1941 in Harrison, Indiana) career started in 1963 with a hit record, his instrumental version of Chuck Berry's "Memphis". Mack's lightning-like guitar style was even more evident in his follow-on hit "Wham". His 1964 album The Wham of that Memphis Man revealed fine vocal abilities as well. Today he is regarded as one of the true early virtuosos of electric guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Memphis - (2:33) - 846 plays
- Wham! - (2:12) - 537 plays
- Stop - (5:21) - 357 plays
- Oreo Cookie Blues - (4:53) - 336 plays
- Why - (4:35) - 361 plays
- If You Have to Know - (4:33) - 241 plays
- Satisfy Suzie - (4:56) - 178 plays
- Chicken Pickin' - (2:10) - 158 plays
- Strike Like Lightning - (3:41) - 151 plays
- Hound Dog Man - (4:06) - 122 plays