143 Shouts - 892,085 Scrobbles
Since 1999, Longwave has been one of the New York City’s leading exports. After the success of Endsongs , their 2000 independent release, the band signed with RCA Records and began work with producer Dave Fridmann, known for his efforts with the Flaming Lips and Mercury Rev. The resulting album, The Strangest Things, led to critical raves and tours across all parts of this earth with the likes of The Strokes and The Vines.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tidal Wave - (3:26) - 4,371 plays
- Wake Me When It's Over - (4:04) - 1,536 plays
- Sirens In The Deep Sea - (3:58) - 1,177 plays
- Everywhere You Turn - (3:36) - 1,053 plays
- No Direction - (4:14) - 1,168 plays
- Satellites - (3:31) - 957 plays
- I Know It's Coming Someday - (4:14) - 568 plays
- Pool Song - (2:58) - 550 plays
- Eyes Like Headlights - (3:17) - 637 plays
- Life Is Wrong - (4:42) - 587 plays