145 Shouts - 906,217 Scrobbles
Since 1999, Longwave has been one of the New York City’s leading exports. After the success of Endsongs , their 2000 independent release, the band signed with RCA Records and began work with producer Dave Fridmann, known for his efforts with the Flaming Lips and Mercury Rev. The resulting album, The Strangest Things, led to critical raves and tours across all parts of this earth with the likes of The Strokes and The Vines.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tidal Wave - (3:26) - 4,795 plays
- Wake Me When It's Over - (4:04) - 1,409 plays
- Everywhere You Turn - (3:36) - 989 plays
- Sirens In The Deep Sea - (3:58) - 964 plays
- No Direction - (4:14) - 1,025 plays
- Satellites - (3:31) - 944 plays
- I Know It's Coming Someday - (4:14) - 527 plays
- Pool Song - (2:58) - 501 plays
- Meet Me At The Bottom - (4:24) - 366 plays
- All Sewn Up - (3:41) - 338 plays