Lonesome Standard Time
0 Shouts - 9,708 Scrobbles
in 1990, Lonesome Standard Time began as a joint venture
between long-time friends Larry Cordle and Glen Duncan.
Success came quickly for the band, yielding a Grammy
nomination for the group’s debut album. In 1995, Larry’s
songwriting commitments and Nashville’s increasing demand
for Glen’s talent in the studio led the
duo to take a hiatus from the road and focus on other aspects
of their careers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonesome As It Gets - (3:54) - 43 plays
- Little Cecil - (2:43) - 19 plays
- Lonesome Standard Time - (2:45) - 28 plays
- Possession's Nine-Tenths Of The Law - (2:58) - 50 plays
- Kentucky King - (2:51) - 25 plays
- Delta Queen - (2:54) - 13 plays
- Lower On The Hog - (2:50) - 16 plays
- Down The Road To Gloryland - (3:24) - 11 plays
- Old River Rock - (4:35) - 16 plays
- Back Along The Line - (3:05) - 9 plays