Lonesome Standard Time
0 Shouts - 9,342 Scrobbles
in 1990, Lonesome Standard Time began as a joint venture
between long-time friends Larry Cordle and Glen Duncan.
Success came quickly for the band, yielding a Grammy
nomination for the group’s debut album. In 1995, Larry’s
songwriting commitments and Nashville’s increasing demand
for Glen’s talent in the studio led the
duo to take a hiatus from the road and focus on other aspects
of their careers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonesome Standard Time - (2:45) - 16 plays
- Highway 40 Blues - (2:59) - 10 plays
- Mother, The Queen Of My Heart - (3:50) - 5 plays
- You'Ve Walked On My Heart - (3:47) - 6 plays
- Bream - (2:58) - 9 plays
- Bandit - (2:27) - 4 plays
- Lonesome As It Gets - (3:54) - 9 plays
- Duncan's Blues - (3:36) - 5 plays
- Kentucky King - (2:51) - 3 plays
- The Fields Of Home - (4:19) - 2 plays