Lonesome Standard Time
0 Shouts - 8,681 Scrobbles
in 1990, Lonesome Standard Time began as a joint venture
between long-time friends Larry Cordle and Glen Duncan.
Success came quickly for the band, yielding a Grammy
nomination for the group’s debut album. In 1995, Larry’s
songwriting commitments and Nashville’s increasing demand
for Glen’s talent in the studio led the
duo to take a hiatus from the road and focus on other aspects
of their careers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonesome Standard Time - (2:45) - 109 plays
- Lonesome As It Gets - (3:54) - 80 plays
- Duncan's Blues - (3:36) - 49 plays
- Possession's Nine-Tenths Of The Law - (2:58) - 54 plays
- You'Ve Walked On My Heart - (3:47) - 36 plays
- Mother, The Queen Of My Heart - (3:50) - 27 plays
- Grandpa Was A Carpenter - (3:45) - 27 plays
- Back Along The Line - (3:05) - 17 plays
- Anything Southbound - (2:40) - 15 plays
- I Can'T Put My Arms Around A Memory - (3:54) - 11 plays