20 Shouts - 130,192 Scrobbles
Lone Justice was a country rock band which formed in Los Angeles, California, United States in 1982. The band originally consisted of Maria McKee (vocals, guitar), Ryan Hedgecock (guitar), Marvin Etzioni (bass) and Don Heffington (drums) and released two albums, "Lone Justice" (1985) and "Shelter" (1986) before disbanding in 1986. All of the members aside from McKee left the band in 1985, and she replaced them with Shane Fontayne (guitar), Greg Sutton (bass), Rudy Richman (drums) and Bruce Brody (keyboards) for the recording of "Shelter".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ways To Be Wicked - (3:27) - 930 plays
- LyricsWell alright, you gave it all up for a dream
Fate proved unkind, to lock the door and leave no key
You're unsure, well baby I'm scared too
When the world crushes you
Let me be your shelter, shelter
- LyricsShould I go north? No
Should I go south? No
Should I go west? No
Should I go east? Yeah
I know where my love is
- Don't Toss Us Away - (4:21) - 206 plays
- LyricsAll ill-fated sorts
Who sleep on doorsteps and in alleyways
Take a stumble to the corner
There's heavenly music playin'
No more taking recreation
- I Found Love - (4:21) - 214 plays
- Wheels - (6:49) - 172 plays
- You Are The Light - (4:01) - 142 plays
- After The Flood - (3:40) - 118 plays
- Dixie Storms - (3:36) - 153 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online