32 Shouts - 43,838 Scrobbles
Born in North London in 1965, multi-instrumentalist, Lol began making electronic music with legendary renegade sound system 'Spiral Tribe' in 1991. Around the same time, he formed the 'Drum Club' with London DJ Charlie Hall. They also started the acclaimed club of the same name. Releasing three critically-acclaimed albums and touring the world extensively with the likes of Orbital and Prodigy, The early singles (on renowned label, Guerilla Records) 'U Make Me Feel So Good' and 'Alchemy' (complete with Orbital mix) became instant club anthems.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baby Piano - (6:37) - 695 plays
- Cloud Watch - (2:03) - 382 plays
- Cloudwatch - (2:11) - 46 plays
- dust - (5:36) - 28 plays
- Twilight Glitters - (1:17) - 9 plays
- Cloud Watch' - (2:03) - 6 plays
- wave - (1:44) - 2 plays
- Like Dust (Instrumental) - 3 plays
- Big Sky City - (6:42) - 3 plays
- Like Dust (Instrumental Version) - (5:34) - 2 plays