0 Shouts - 1,660 Scrobbles
"Songs for the Shortwave," the first Locust Avenue release came out in 2001 on Norman, Oklahoma's Gabe Wingfield led Maritime Fist Glee Club label. The album was recorded in Kansas City, Kansas in relatively quick fashion by Drew Van Wagner and Jeff Richardson with assistance on drums and bass from Chris Van Wagner. In November of 2003 a new lineup was formed with Matt Carson (guitar, vocals) Jeff Cooper (bass) Blaine Palmer (drums) and Jeff Richardson (guitar, vocals.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Frenzy - (4:39) - 25 plays
- At Christmastyme - (3:22) - 5 plays
- Hold On - (3:45) - 4 plays
- Loaded - (3:03) - 2 plays
- Unglued - (3:11) - 2 plays
- Clandestine Operations - (3:37) - 2 plays
- Down The Line - (3:41) - 1 plays
- Half Right - (3:10) - 1 plays
- Long Distance - (3:22) - 2 plays
- Heavy Loaded Rules - (4:59) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online