138 Shouts - 128,460 Scrobbles
Locrian is an experimental / drone three-piece band from Chicago, Illinois, United States formed in late 2005. The band's music was described by Allmusic as an "eclectic mixture of black metal, electronics, drone, and noise rock". Allmusic writer Ned Raggett also identified progressive rock influences on The Crystal World. The band have identified krautrock and 1990s death metal as influences. Locrian was formed in late 2005 by André Foisy and Terence Hannum, who had previously played together in Unlucky Atlas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chalk Point - (8:13) - 1,571 plays
- The Crystal World - (5:35) - 2,058 plays
- Triumph Of Elimination - (5:26) - 1,586 plays
- At Night's End - (7:16) - 1,549 plays
- Obsidian Facades - (7:34) - 1,303 plays
- Elevations And Depths - (10:41) - 1,641 plays
- Pathogens - (10:58) - 1,204 plays
- Augury in an Evaporating Tower - (6:39) - 1,125 plays
- Coprolite - (6:39) - 959 plays
- The Clearing - (17:27) - 692 plays