7 Shouts - 19,644 Scrobbles
Local Rabbits were a Canadian alternative rock band, active in the 1990s and early 2000s. Based in Montreal, the band consisted of vocalists and guitarists Peter Elkas and Ben Gunning, bassist Ryan Myshrall and drummer Jay Tustin. They released two albums on Murderecords before signing to Halifax indie label Brobdingnagian for their third and final album. Their second album, Basic Concept, reached #1 on the Canadian campus radio charts in 1998.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Play On - (5:16) - 34 plays
- (Sally Ann's) Style Denial - (6:03) - 11 plays
- Never Had To Fight - (4:18) - 12 plays
- The Lights Turn On - (4:46) - 9 plays
- Poured All That I Got - (3:18) - 7 plays
- Spilling Mistake - (4:38) - 11 plays
- Soundboard Love - (3:06) - 8 plays
- The Firey Wall - (4:19) - 6 plays
- Record Body Count - (4:06) - 10 plays
- Pass It To You - (3:33) - 7 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release