34 Shouts - 577,957 Scrobbles
Lobo (born Roland Kent Lavoie, July 31, 1943), is an American singer-songwriter who was successful in the early 1970s, scoring several Top 10 hits, including "Me and You and a Dog Named Boo," "I'd Love You to Want Me" and "Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend." Lobo's songs have been characterized by their sweet melodies, sumptuous instrumentation and soulful lyrics. This has made him well known outside the Western world, including Africa, India and Southeast Asia.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'd Love You to Want Me - (4:00) - 9,736 plays
- Me and You and a Dog Named Boo - (3:08) - 5,835 plays
- LyricsI stopped sending flowers to your apartment
You said, "You aren't at home much anymore"
I stopped dropping by without an appointment
'Cause I'd hear laughter coming through your door
Sometimes late at night you'll still call me
- How Can I Tell Her - (4:18) - 1,381 plays
- A Simple Man - (3:07) - 413 plays
- Don't Tell Me Goodnight - (3:04) - 628 plays
- Rings - (3:30) - 356 plays
- Love Me for What I Am - (4:02) - 349 plays
- I'm the Only One - (3:20) - 284 plays
- She Didn't Do Magic - (2:55) - 289 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations