35 Shouts - 587,670 Scrobbles
Lobo (born Roland Kent Lavoie, July 31, 1943), is an American singer-songwriter who was successful in the early 1970s, scoring several Top 10 hits, including "Me and You and a Dog Named Boo," "I'd Love You to Want Me" and "Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend." Lobo's songs have been characterized by their sweet melodies, sumptuous instrumentation and soulful lyrics. This has made him well known outside the Western world, including Africa, India and Southeast Asia.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'd Love You to Want Me - (4:00) - 9,724 plays
- Me and You and a Dog Named Boo - (3:08) - 5,944 plays
- LyricsI stopped sending flowers to your apartment
You said, "You aren't at home much anymore"
I stopped dropping by without an appointment
'Cause I'd hear laughter coming through your door
Sometimes late at night you'll still call me
- LyricsShe knows when I'm lonesome
She cries when I'm sad
She's up in the good times
She' s down in the bad
Whenever I'm discouraged
- LyricsWhere do butterflies go when it rains?
Who goes around and tucks in the trains?
What makes a teddy bear like to sleep?
Why do we all make promises that we can't keep?
Where do puppy dogs go when their sad?
- Don't Tell Me Goodnight - (3:04) - 511 plays
- Love Me for What I Am - (4:02) - 326 plays
- I'm the Only One - (3:20) - 311 plays
- Rings - (3:30) - 337 plays
- She Didn't Do Magic - (2:55) - 298 plays