300 Shouts - 1,523,557 Scrobbles
Lobão, born João Luiz Woerdenbag Filho (Rio de Janeiro, October 11, 1957) is a Brazilian rock and MPB singer. He also plays the drums and guitar. Lobão has a reputation for having little inhibition in expressing his opinions bluntly and publicly criticizing fellow musicians, which led to a notable number of estrangements and
enmities. His best-known recent estrangements is a break-up with the record industry.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Me Chama - (2:21) - 4,287 plays
- Vida Bandida - (3:04) - 1,902 plays
- Vou Te Levar - (3:45) - 1,792 plays
- Corações Psicodélicos - (3:31) - 1,464 plays
- Por Tudo Que For - (4:04) - 1,686 plays
- Vida Louca Vida - (3:29) - 1,098 plays
- Noite E Dia - (3:13) - 1,471 plays
- Canos Silenciosos - (3:26) - 1,276 plays
- El Desdichado II - (4:24) - 1,430 plays
- A Queda - (4:35) - 1,105 plays