4 Shouts - 41,690 Scrobbles
LoCASH COWBOYS It was April of 2008, and the LoCash Cowboys were doing what they do best—rocking a packed house. They were at Nashville's Wildhorse Saloon, where the two of them—Preston Brust and Chris Lucas—had met a few years earlier. The amped-up crowd was living, screaming proof that they had put the time since then to good use. They had been criss-crossing the country, honing their craft on stages large and small, developing one of the most dynamic live shows in any genre of music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsShe the dixy to my dixie cup.
She the pick up in my pickup cup.
She the got it in the got it goin on.
She the all night, yeah, in my all night long.
She the Friday in my Friday night.
That's what I sound for C-O-U-N-T-R-Y
My daddy sound for C-O-U-N-T-R-Y
My music sings C-O-U-N-T-R-Y
- LyricsI got a Saturday night, girl, that I've been saving
You've got a sweet kiss, I've been dying to taste it, taste it
Baby, take off them shades and let me see them blue eyes
Wanna look real deep and get lost in them one time, one time
Baby, all night
- LyricsLet's talk about mud, let's talk about trucks
Let's talk about shotguns, white tail deer, and geese, and ducks
Let's talk about lakes, let's talk about boats
Let's talk about catfish, big mouth bass, and fishing poles
- LyricsI could see you every time I close my eyes
And I feel you in my heart
And I hear you in my mind
Saying I'm right here
When things get rough
- You Got Me - (3:35) - 170 plays
- Keep in Mind - (3:50) - 130 plays
- Bounce - (2:29) - 92 plays
- Unordinary Day - (2:55) - 169 plays
- T-shirt - (3:40) - 133 plays