1 Shouts - 7,434 Scrobbles
Lloyd Green (born 4 October 1937 in Leaf, Mississippi) is an American steel guitarist. Green is most notable for his session work, having played on records with artists such as Johnny Cash, Alan Jackson, Paul McCartney, and many others. Early life Lloyd Green was born on 4 October 1937 in Leaf, Mississippi. He moved with his family to Mobile, Alabama at the age of four, where he began to take music lessons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Red River Valley - (2:42) - 42 plays
- 100 Years From Now (with Gillian Welch & David Rawlings) - (2:53) - 16 plays
- Bud's Bounce - (2:50) - 9 plays
- Steel Guitar Rag - (2:28) - 18 plays
- John Henry - (0:30) - 6 plays
- I'm Looking Through You - (2:40) - 6 plays
- Moon River - (3:47) - 8 plays
- Borrowed Angel - (3:25) - 6 plays
- Rainbows and Roses - (2:27) - 5 plays
- Seven Days of Crying - (1:43) - 5 plays