1 Shouts - 7,220 Scrobbles
Lloyd Green (born 4 October 1937 in Leaf, Mississippi) is an American steel guitarist. Green is most notable for his session work, having played on records with artists such as Johnny Cash, Alan Jackson, Paul McCartney, and many others. Early life Lloyd Green was born on 4 October 1937 in Leaf, Mississippi. He moved with his family to Mobile, Alabama at the age of four, where he began to take music lessons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Red River Valley - (2:42) - 34 plays
- Steel Guitar Rag - (2:28) - 14 plays
- 100 Years From Now (with Gillian Welch & David Rawlings) - (2:53) - 16 plays
- John Henry - (0:30) - 7 plays
- Columbus Stockade Blues - (2:31) - 9 plays
- Funny Bunny - (1:56) - 8 plays
- I'm Looking Through You - (2:40) - 7 plays
- Remington Ride - (2:48) - 5 plays
- B. Bowman Hop - (2:05) - 6 plays
- Rainbows and Roses - (2:27) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online