Lloyd Cole and The Commotions
68 Shouts - 1,182,035 Scrobbles
Lloyd Cole and the Commotions was a British pop band that formed in Glasgow, Scotland, in 1982. Between 1984 and 1989, the band scored four UK Top 20 albums and five UK Top 40 singles. After breaking up in 1989, Lloyd Cole embarked on a solo career. The band reformed briefly in 2004 to perform a 20th anniversary mini-tour of the UK and Ireland. Signed to Polydor in 1984, the band was known for combining Clark's twangy guitar style with Cole's low-key singing style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Perfect Skin - (3:19) - 5,249 plays
- Are You Ready To Be Heartbroken? - (3:06) - 3,513 plays
- Rattlesnakes - (3:25) - 3,556 plays
- Lost Weekend - (3:13) - 2,692 plays
- Jennifer She Said - (3:01) - 1,637 plays
- Speedboat - (4:38) - 1,080 plays
- Forest Fire - (5:14) - 1,452 plays
- Charlotte Street - (3:52) - 1,082 plays
- Down On Mission Street - (3:44) - 992 plays
- 2cv - (2:54) - 873 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online