Living With Lions
169 Shouts - 929,283 Scrobbles
A decent apartment is not an easy thing to find when moving to Vancouver, so when the soon to be members of Living with Lions moved in to their first Vancouver house, they never expected it would be so pivotal in the shaping of their next year. Having similar interests in music, beverages and fun, the boys and their house soon became known for their ruckus get-togethers and parties. A popular spot for any east Vancouver youth to let loose and have a good time, a title was soon given to the house so many had become familiar with: Dude Manor.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pieces - (3:36) - 1,749 plays
- Regret Song - (3:08) - 1,435 plays
- Honesty, Honestly - (3:13) - 1,332 plays
- A Bottle Of Charades - (3:37) - 1,494 plays
- In Your Light - (3:52) - 951 plays
- She's A Hack - (3:18) - 859 plays
- Whatever You Want - (3:01) - 833 plays
- Maple Drive Is Still Alive - (4:03) - 869 plays
- Rough Around The Edges - (3:21) - 794 plays
- Wake Up - (3:33) - 857 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online