Living With Lions
169 Shouts - 919,640 Scrobbles
A decent apartment is not an easy thing to find when moving to Vancouver, so when the soon to be members of Living with Lions moved in to their first Vancouver house, they never expected it would be so pivotal in the shaping of their next year. Having similar interests in music, beverages and fun, the boys and their house soon became known for their ruckus get-togethers and parties. A popular spot for any east Vancouver youth to let loose and have a good time, a title was soon given to the house so many had become familiar with: Dude Manor.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pieces - (3:36) - 2,500 plays
- Regret Song - (3:08) - 1,885 plays
- Honesty, Honestly - (3:13) - 1,748 plays
- A Bottle Of Charades - (3:37) - 1,789 plays
- In Your Light - (3:52) - 1,353 plays
- Whatever You Want - (3:01) - 1,196 plays
- She's A Hack - (3:18) - 991 plays
- Maple Drive Is Still Alive - (4:03) - 1,105 plays
- Wake Up - (3:33) - 1,069 plays
- Rough Around The Edges - (3:21) - 898 plays