32 Shouts - 77,029 Scrobbles
Live Skull was an experimental rock band from New York City, New York, United States. The band created abrasive no wave music not unlike their 1980s contemporaries Sonic Youth, Swans, Rat At Rat R and Band Of Susans. Their music featured angular guitar parts interspersed with bleak, quieter passages, for a haunting overall effect. The lyrical subject matter was usually as pessimistic and harsh as the noise rock itself. Live Skull never achieved mainstream recognition, but retain underground notoriety and share a family tree with other relatively noteworthy groups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sparky - (3:49) - 186 plays
- Fort Belvedere - (4:51) - 123 plays
- Brains Big Enough - (5:18) - 126 plays
- Cloud One - (3:07) - 99 plays
- Glee Product - (1:24) - 99 plays
- ha ha ditch - (3:11) - 87 plays
- Four - (2:46) - 87 plays
- I Was Wrong - (2:46) - 94 plays
- skin job - (3:10) - 77 plays
- Haircut for Pigs - (2:33) - 81 plays