32 Shouts - 75,054 Scrobbles
Live Skull was an experimental rock band from New York City, New York, United States. The band created abrasive no wave music not unlike their 1980s contemporaries Sonic Youth, Swans, Rat At Rat R and Band Of Susans. Their music featured angular guitar parts interspersed with bleak, quieter passages, for a haunting overall effect. The lyrical subject matter was usually as pessimistic and harsh as the noise rock itself. Live Skull never achieved mainstream recognition, but retain underground notoriety and share a family tree with other relatively noteworthy groups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sparky - (3:49) - 199 plays
- Brains Big Enough - (5:18) - 127 plays
- Fort Belvedere - (4:51) - 128 plays
- Glee Product - (1:24) - 104 plays
- skin job - (3:10) - 95 plays
- ha ha ditch - (3:11) - 130 plays
- Four - (2:46) - 95 plays
- jerking the light - (4:22) - 95 plays
- houseboy - (3:04) - 113 plays
- Flake Out - (3:15) - 115 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online