Little Steven & The Disciples of Soul
5 Shouts - 63,013 Scrobbles
Little Steven & The Disciples of Soul is a band formed and led by Steve van Zandt (also known as Little Steven]). Steve Van Zandt was, in the early seventies, a founding member of Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes and played in several of Bruce Springsteen's early bands, joining Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band in 1975. There were two albums in the 1980s released under the moniker Little Steven & the Disciples of Soul. The first (1982's Men Without Women) earned the most critical praise, while its follow-up (1984's Voice of America) was more successful on the U.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Inside of Me - (5:00) - 694 plays
- Forever - (2:15) - 739 plays
- Until the Good Is Gone - (4:33) - 427 plays
- Forever - 1999 Digital Remaster - (3:55) - 168 plays
- Lyin' In A Bed Of Fire - 1999 Digital Remaster - (4:23) - 133 plays
- Princess Of Little Italy - 1999 Digital Remaster - (5:12) - 103 plays
- Los Desaparecidos (The Disappeared Ones) - 1999 Digital Remaster - (5:15) - 78 plays
- Solidarity - 1999 Digital Remaster - (3:31) - 53 plays
- I've Been Waiting - 1999 Digital Remaster - (3:53) - 47 plays
- Under The Gun - 1999 Digital Remaster - (3:58) - 52 plays