Little River Band
64 Shouts - 1,580,947 Scrobbles
Little River Band is an Australian rock band formed in Melbourne in 1975 and named after a road sign for the Victorian township of Little River, near Geelong. They were the first Australian rock group to enjoy sustained commercial success in the United States. During their career the band have sold more than 25 million records and scored 13 American Top 40 hits. While fronted by singer John Farnham from 1982–1986, the band's original members were Glenn Shorrock (vocals), Graeham Goble, Beeb Birtles and Ric Formosa (guitars and vocals), Roger McLachlan (bass) and Derek Pellicci (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Reminiscing - (4:11) - 8,142 plays
- Lady - (4:55) - 5,095 plays
- Light Of Day - (8:03) - 4,116 plays
- Lonesome Loser - (3:52) - 4,331 plays
- Cool Change - (5:06) - 3,624 plays
- Lonesome Loser - 2010 Digital Remaster - (3:58) - 1,962 plays
- Take It Easy On Me - (3:44) - 2,101 plays
- Reminiscing - 2002 Digital Remaster - (4:10) - 1,766 plays
- The Night Owls - (5:13) - 1,796 plays
- It's A Long Way There - (4:12) - 1,716 plays