Little River Band
63 Shouts - 1,563,697 Scrobbles
Little River Band is an Australian rock band formed in Melbourne in 1975 and named after a road sign for the Victorian township of Little River, near Geelong. They were the first Australian rock group to enjoy sustained commercial success in the United States. During their career the band have sold more than 25 million records and scored 13 American Top 40 hits. While fronted by singer John Farnham from 1982–1986, the band's original members were Glenn Shorrock (vocals), Graeham Goble, Beeb Birtles and Ric Formosa (guitars and vocals), Roger McLachlan (bass) and Derek Pellicci (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Reminiscing - (4:11) - 9,402 plays
- Lady - (4:55) - 5,726 plays
- Light Of Day - (8:03) - 5,394 plays
- Lonesome Loser - (3:52) - 4,611 plays
- Cool Change - (5:06) - 4,169 plays
- Take It Easy On Me - (3:44) - 2,328 plays
- Lonesome Loser - 2010 Digital Remaster - (3:58) - 2,120 plays
- Help Is On Its Way - (4:02) - 1,877 plays
- Light Of Day - 2010 Digital Remaster - (8:02) - 1,382 plays
- The Night Owls - (5:13) - 1,971 plays