Little River Band
62 Shouts - 1,477,237 Scrobbles
Little River Band is an Australian rock band formed in Melbourne in 1975 and named after a road sign for the Victorian township of Little River, near Geelong. They were the first Australian rock group to enjoy sustained commercial success in the United States. During their career the band have sold more than 25 million records and scored 13 American Top 40 hits. While fronted by singer John Farnham from 1982–1986, the band's original members were Glenn Shorrock (vocals), Graeham Goble, Beeb Birtles and Ric Formosa (guitars and vocals), Roger McLachlan (bass) and Derek Pellicci (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Light Of Day - (8:03) - 11,858 plays
- Reminiscing - (4:13) - 9,658 plays
- Lady - (4:56) - 6,753 plays
- Cool Change - (5:55) - 5,410 plays
- Lonesome Loser - (5:47) - 4,913 plays
- Take It Easy On Me - (3:59) - 2,486 plays
- Help Is On Its Way - (4:02) - 2,327 plays
- The Night Owls - (5:22) - 2,393 plays
- Lonesome Loser - 2010 Digital Remaster - (3:58) - 1,743 plays
- The Other Guy - (4:07) - 1,677 plays