Little River Band
63 Shouts - 1,567,508 Scrobbles
Little River Band is an Australian rock band formed in Melbourne in 1975 and named after a road sign for the Victorian township of Little River, near Geelong. They were the first Australian rock group to enjoy sustained commercial success in the United States. During their career the band have sold more than 25 million records and scored 13 American Top 40 hits. While fronted by singer John Farnham from 1982–1986, the band's original members were Glenn Shorrock (vocals), Graeham Goble, Beeb Birtles and Ric Formosa (guitars and vocals), Roger McLachlan (bass) and Derek Pellicci (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsFriday night it was late, I was walking you home
We got down to the gate, I was dreaming of the night
Would it turn out right?
How to tell you girl, I want to build my world around you
Wanna tell you that it's true
- Lady - (4:55) - 5,333 plays
- Light Of Day - (8:03) - 4,836 plays
- Lonesome Loser - (3:52) - 4,387 plays
- LyricsIf there's one thing in my life that's missing
It's the time that I spend alone
Sailing on the cool and bright clear water
There's lots of those friendly people
They're showing me ways to go
- Take It Easy On Me - (3:44) - 2,170 plays
- Lonesome Loser - 2010 Digital Remaster - (3:58) - 2,013 plays
- Reminiscing - 2002 Digital Remaster - (4:10) - 1,749 plays
- The Night Owls - (5:13) - 1,817 plays
- Help Is On Its Way - (4:00) - 1,668 plays