8 Shouts - 469,260 Scrobbles
1) Little Milton (September 17, 1934—August 4, 2005) was the stage name for Milton Campbell, Jr., a blues vocalist and guitarist best known his hits "Grits Ain't Groceries" and "We're Going to Make It." Most popular in the sixties, he became one of the lesser known greats of the genre, combining traditional lyrical structure with smoother production.
Milton was born James Milton Campbell, Jr., in the Mississippi Delta town of Inverness and raised in Greenville by a farmer and local blues musician.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Packed Up And Took My Mind - (4:39) - 1,221 plays
- More And More - (2:48) - 1,299 plays
- LyricsOh, when I hear your name
I start to shake inside, yes I do
When I see you stroll
I lose my self-control
But that's what love will do for you
- We're Gonna Make It - (2:41) - 767 plays
- I Can't Quit You Baby - (6:41) - 527 plays
- Grits Ain't Groceries (All Around The World) - (2:39) - 441 plays
- You Colored My Blues Bright - (2:50) - 393 plays
- Lookin' for My Baby - (2:55) - 282 plays
- Grits Ain't Groceries - (4:22) - 290 plays
- Walking The Backstreets And Crying - (5:06) - 170 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online