9 Shouts - 476,961 Scrobbles
1) Little Milton (September 17, 1934—August 4, 2005) was the stage name for Milton Campbell, Jr., a blues vocalist and guitarist best known his hits "Grits Ain't Groceries" and "We're Going to Make It." Most popular in the sixties, he became one of the lesser known greats of the genre, combining traditional lyrical structure with smoother production.
Milton was born James Milton Campbell, Jr., in the Mississippi Delta town of Inverness and raised in Greenville by a farmer and local blues musician.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- More And More - (2:48) - 1,208 plays
- Packed Up And Took My Mind - (4:39) - 1,063 plays
- Walking The Backstreets And Crying - (5:06) - 705 plays
- LyricsOh, when I hear your name
I start to shake inside, yes I do
When I see you stroll
I lose my self-control
But that's what love will do for you
- We're Gonna Make It - (2:41) - 671 plays
- I Can't Quit You Baby - (6:41) - 608 plays
- Grits Ain't Groceries (All Around The World) - (2:39) - 426 plays
- You Colored My Blues Bright - (2:50) - 375 plays
- Lookin' for My Baby - (2:55) - 249 plays
- Grits Ain't Groceries - (4:22) - 267 plays