8 Shouts - 449,867 Scrobbles
1) Little Milton (September 17, 1934—August 4, 2005) was the stage name for Milton Campbell, Jr., a blues vocalist and guitarist best known his hits "Grits Ain't Groceries" and "We're Going to Make It." Most popular in the sixties, he became one of the lesser known greats of the genre, combining traditional lyrical structure with smoother production.
Milton was born James Milton Campbell, Jr., in the Mississippi Delta town of Inverness and raised in Greenville by a farmer and local blues musician.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Packed Up And Took My Mind - (4:39) - 1,529 plays
- More And More - (2:48) - 1,600 plays
- That's What Love Will Make You Do - (3:53) - 953 plays
- We're Gonna Make It - (2:41) - 996 plays
- I Can't Quit You Baby - (6:41) - 613 plays
- Grits Ain't Groceries (All Around The World) - (2:39) - 666 plays
- You Colored My Blues Bright - (2:50) - 580 plays
- Grits Ain't Groceries - (4:22) - 366 plays
- Lookin' for My Baby - (2:55) - 311 plays
- Blind Man - (3:25) - 297 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations