8 Shouts - 437,280 Scrobbles
1) Little Milton (September 17, 1934—August 4, 2005) was the stage name for Milton Campbell, Jr., a blues vocalist and guitarist best known his hits "Grits Ain't Groceries" and "We're Going to Make It." Most popular in the sixties, he became one of the lesser known greats of the genre, combining traditional lyrical structure with smoother production.
Milton was born James Milton Campbell, Jr., in the Mississippi Delta town of Inverness and raised in Greenville by a farmer and local blues musician.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- More And More - (2:48) - 1,634 plays
- Packed Up And Took My Mind - (4:39) - 1,210 plays
- We're Gonna Make It - (2:41) - 1,037 plays
- That's What Love Will Make You Do - (3:53) - 983 plays
- Grits Ain't Groceries (All Around The World) - (2:39) - 675 plays
- You Colored My Blues Bright - (2:50) - 531 plays
- I Can't Quit You Baby - (6:41) - 574 plays
- Lookin' for My Baby - (2:55) - 331 plays
- Grits Ain't Groceries - (4:22) - 290 plays
- If Walls Could Talk - (3:07) - 281 plays