8 Shouts - 462,385 Scrobbles
1) Little Milton (September 17, 1934—August 4, 2005) was the stage name for Milton Campbell, Jr., a blues vocalist and guitarist best known his hits "Grits Ain't Groceries" and "We're Going to Make It." Most popular in the sixties, he became one of the lesser known greats of the genre, combining traditional lyrical structure with smoother production.
Milton was born James Milton Campbell, Jr., in the Mississippi Delta town of Inverness and raised in Greenville by a farmer and local blues musician.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Packed Up And Took My Mind - (4:39) - 1,704 plays
- More And More - (2:48) - 1,197 plays
- LyricsOh, when I hear your name
I start to shake inside, yes I do
When I see you stroll
I lose my self-control
But that's what love will do for you
- We're Gonna Make It - (2:41) - 763 plays
- I Can't Quit You Baby - (6:41) - 467 plays
- You Colored My Blues Bright - (2:50) - 378 plays
- Grits Ain't Groceries (All Around The World) - (2:39) - 415 plays
- Lookin' for My Baby - (2:55) - 291 plays
- Grits Ain't Groceries - (4:22) - 260 plays
- Somebody Told Me - (2:56) - 169 plays