8 Shouts - 451,887 Scrobbles
1) Little Milton (September 17, 1934—August 4, 2005) was the stage name for Milton Campbell, Jr., a blues vocalist and guitarist best known his hits "Grits Ain't Groceries" and "We're Going to Make It." Most popular in the sixties, he became one of the lesser known greats of the genre, combining traditional lyrical structure with smoother production.
Milton was born James Milton Campbell, Jr., in the Mississippi Delta town of Inverness and raised in Greenville by a farmer and local blues musician.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Packed Up And Took My Mind - (4:39) - 1,567 plays
- More And More - (2:48) - 1,462 plays
- We're Gonna Make It - (2:41) - 974 plays
- That's What Love Will Make You Do - (3:53) - 901 plays
- I Can't Quit You Baby - (6:41) - 563 plays
- Grits Ain't Groceries (All Around The World) - (2:39) - 616 plays
- You Colored My Blues Bright - (2:50) - 507 plays
- Grits Ain't Groceries - (4:22) - 335 plays
- Lookin' for My Baby - (2:55) - 285 plays
- Blind Man - (3:25) - 276 plays