8 Shouts - 441,523 Scrobbles
1) Little Milton (September 17, 1934—August 4, 2005) was the stage name for Milton Campbell, Jr., a blues vocalist and guitarist best known his hits "Grits Ain't Groceries" and "We're Going to Make It." Most popular in the sixties, he became one of the lesser known greats of the genre, combining traditional lyrical structure with smoother production.
Milton was born James Milton Campbell, Jr., in the Mississippi Delta town of Inverness and raised in Greenville by a farmer and local blues musician.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- More And More - (2:48) - 1,715 plays
- Packed Up And Took My Mind - (4:39) - 1,240 plays
- We're Gonna Make It - (2:41) - 1,045 plays
- That's What Love Will Make You Do - (3:53) - 1,012 plays
- I Can't Quit You Baby - (6:41) - 594 plays
- Grits Ain't Groceries (All Around The World) - (2:39) - 699 plays
- You Colored My Blues Bright - (2:50) - 570 plays
- Lookin' for My Baby - (2:55) - 325 plays
- Grits Ain't Groceries - (4:22) - 335 plays
- If Walls Could Talk - (3:07) - 270 plays