Little Jimmy Dickens
6 Shouts - 76,480 Scrobbles
James Cecil Dickens (born December 19, 1920), better known as Little Jimmy Dickens, is an American country music singer famous for his humorous novelty songs, his small size, 4'11" (150 cm), and his rhinestone-studded outfits. He has been a member of the Grand Ole Opry since 1948 and a member of the Country Music Hall of Fame since 1983. Born in Bolt, West Virginia, Dickens began his musical career in the late 1930s, performing on a local radio station while attending West Virginia University.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- May The Bird Of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose - (2:25) - 505 plays
- Hillbilly Fever - (2:56) - 155 plays
- Country Boy - (2:57) - 142 plays
- (I Got) A Hole In My Pocket - (2:31) - 119 plays
- I Got a Hole in My Pocket - (2:32) - 132 plays
- Rockin' with Red - (2:31) - 67 plays
- A-Sleepin' At The Foot Of The Bed - (2:46) - 44 plays
- The Picture - Little Jimmy Dickens - (3:02) - 40 plays
- A-Sleeping At the Foot of the Bed - (2:44) - 36 plays
- Salty Boogie - (2:18) - 36 plays