13 Shouts - 97,788 Scrobbles
Willie "Beaver" Hale aka Little Beaver is a seminal Miami soul singer, songwriter and guitarist. His lazy grooves and smokey vocals conjure a steamy Miami summer vibe. He reached U.S chart success in 1974 with "Party Down" the title track to his 3rd album released on CAT records. Willie also featured on guitar in many sessions during the 70's most notably playing the chiming riff on Betty Wright's "Clean Up Woman". Willie reappeared recently, this time working with young U.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Can Dig It Baby - (5:53) - 1,189 plays
- Funkadelic Sound - (2:31) - 470 plays
- Get Into The Party Life - (4:14) - 487 plays
- Party Down - (3:18) - 423 plays
- Do Right Man - (2:54) - 301 plays
- Let The Good Times Roll - (5:24) - 202 plays
- Listen to My Heartbeat - (4:22) - 264 plays
- Concrete Jungle - (5:06) - 197 plays
- Money Vibrations - (3:45) - 156 plays
- A Little Something Nice - Radio Edit - (3:52) - 130 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods