9 Shouts - 67,612 Scrobbles
Lisette Melendez is a Freestyle, Pop, R&B/Soul and Salsa singer born in 1967 in Spanish Harlem, NYC. She is best known for her 1991 hits "Together Forever" and "A Day In My Life (Without You)". With powerful and sultry vocals, these songs propelled her debut album Together Forever to gold status with over 700,000 copies sold. Both songs were such big dance music hits that they are credited as helping renew interest in Freestyle music in the early 90s, which had been fading in popularity due to the rise of mainstream pop music and grunge at the time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Together Forever - (5:45) - 372 plays
- Goody Goody - (4:45) - 163 plays
- A Day In My Life (Without You) - (3:49) - 61 plays
- Goody Goody (Hip Hop Mix) - (5:41) - 78 plays
- Will You Ever Save Me - (5:03) - 37 plays
- Time Passes By - (5:11) - 22 plays
- Honestly - (4:31) - 20 plays
- My Warning (Take This Love And Run) - (4:18) - 19 plays
- How 'Bout You - (4:40) - 20 plays
- Make The Way - (4:26) - 21 plays